Promotion 220 Rules
• Promotion 220 will start on the 1st of each month and end no later than the 30th or 31st of the same month.
• The principle of promotion is as follows:
With a purchase of $ 200 at participating merchants, the customer will receive a $ 20 gift certificate to spend during the following month. At the beginning of each month, the promotion will be renewed. Thus, all the invoices that have been accumulated the previous month will be erased from the customer files and the new month will begin with a balance of $ 0 for all.
• Invoices from Promenades du Cuivre traders may be validated, with the exception of:
-Invoices for the purchase of Promenades du Cuivre gift certificates or gift cards from Promenades du Cuivre traders;
-Layaways or invoices that have not been paid in full;
-Bills including medical prescriptions.
• In addition to the conditions mentioned above, invoices must be dated between the first and the last day of the current month. Once the month is over, the invoices will no longer be valid and cannot be used for the following month. Example: An invoice for January can be processed in January, but will not be accepted in February.
• When the invoices presented have reached the required $ 200, we will issue you a $ 20 gift certificate to spend at merchants.
• Your gift certificate must be spent within one month of receiving it. Example: If you are given a check in January, you will have until the last day of February inclusive to use it. After this date, it will no longer be valid. You cannot therefore accumulate your gift certificates.
• This check cannot be exchanged for the purchase of drugs or gift cards from Les Promenades du Cuivre or any other merchant.
• This promotion is intended for people aged 18 and over. Employees of Promenades du Cuivre and Promenades du Cuivre merchants as well as their immediate family, living at the same address, cannot participate in the promotion.
• To register for the promotion, participants must present a piece of identification, showing their home address and a photo. To register a validation, the participant must present an identity document.
• Participants are allowed to register only their own purchases.
• Participants will be able to register their purchases at the Promenades du Cuivre KIOSQUE, between 12 noon and 5 pm.
• The management of Les Promenades du Cuivre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in the event that there is an event or any human intervention that could corrupt or affect the administration. , security, impartiality or the conduct as provided for in these regulations.
• Management reserves the right to disqualify one or more persons participating in this promotion or attempting to participate by a means contrary to these rules or likely to be unfair to other participants. It reserves the right, without notice, to close the file of the offending participant and to ban him from the promotion for the current year and the years to come.
• The management of Les Promenades du Cuivre also reserves the right to modify these regulations, in the event that they cause problems with the smooth running of the promotion. In this case, new regulations would be drafted and made visible and accessible to customers.
• By participating in this promotion, participants accept the rules related to this promotion. Participants also agree to the Copper Promenades using their photo, at no additional cost, for advertising purposes, if necessary.