- Promotion 220 will start on the 1st of each month and will end no later than the 30th or 31st of the same month.
- The principle of the promotion is as follows: With a purchase of $200 at participating merchants, the customer will receive a $20 gift certificate to spend during the following month. At the beginning of each month, the promotion will be renewed. Thus, all the invoices that will have been accumulated the previous month will be erased from the customer files and the new month will begin with a balance of 0$ for all.
- Invoices from Promenades du Cuivre merchants can be validated, with the exception of:
– Invoices for the purchase of Promenades du Cuivre gift certificates or gift cards from Promenades du Cuivre merchants;
-Layaways or invoices that have not been paid in full;
-Invoices including medical prescriptions.
- In addition to the conditions mentioned above, invoices must be dated between the first and last day of the current month. Once the month is over, the invoices will no longer be valid and cannot be used for the following month. Example: An invoice from January, can be processed in January, but will not be accepted in February.
- When the invoices presented have reached the required $200, we will give you a $20 gift certificate to spend at the merchants.
- Your gift certificate must be spent during the month following receipt. Example: If you are given a check in January, you will have until the last day of February inclusive to use it. After this date, it will no longer be valid. You cannot therefore combine your gift vouchers.
- This check cannot be exchanged for the purchase of medication or gift cards from Promenades du Cuivre or any other merchant.
- This promotion is for people aged 18 and over. Employees of Promenades du Cuivre and Promenades du Cuivre merchants as well as their immediate family, living at the same address, cannot participate in the promotion.
- To register for the promotion, entrants must show identification, which includes their home address and photo. To register a validation, the participant must present an identity document.
- Participants are permitted to register only their own purchases.
- Participants will be able to register their purchases at the KIOSK of the Promenades du cuivre, between 11 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- The management of Promenades du Cuivre reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate or suspend this promotion in the event that an event or any human intervention occurs that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or progress as provided for in these rules.
- Management reserves the right to disqualify any person or persons participating in this promotion or attempting to participate by means contrary to these rules or likely to be unfair to other participants. It reserves the right, without notice, to close the offending participant’s file and ban him from the promotion for the current year and the years to come.
- The management of Promenades du Cuivre also reserves the right to modify these rules, in the event that they cause problems with the smooth running of the promotion. In this case, new regulations would be drafted and made visible and accessible to customers.
- By participating in this promotion, participants accept the rules associated with it. Participants also accept that the Promenades du Cuivre use their photo, at no additional cost, for publicity purposes, if necessary.